Monday, February 16, 2009

Two wheeled exploration

Les and I got our gluttony on this weekend with Evan and Sam. We checked out the Hemlock Hill Farm, which was a beautiful 20 minute drive from home. We enjoyed water views on both sides of the road, and the black baby seemed to enjoy hugging corners on windy 2 lane roads...We picked up some locally raised lamb, chicken and straight from the swine bacon and proceeded to cook up a couple of feasts.

It was pretty tough to motivate on to the bicicletta, but I got my first Westchester bike ride on today. Shame I can't follow it up with a fat tire, but I'll settle for the fake microbrew Michelob that I ended up with last time I went shopping. Anyway, here's a look at the route I took...straight past Martha and Ralph's pads...not too shabby. Martha is rocking a sweet greenhouse too...hopefully I'll be able to post some more of these routes as I work the legs back into shape...

No comments:

Post a Comment